About Warnett Hallen LLP
Warnett Hallen LLP ─ Empowering accident victims to settle for more
Founded by personal injury lawyers Paul Warnett and Manjot Hallen, Warnett Hallen LLP brings an exceptional level of service to your personal injury claim. That’s because, in addition to our focus on personal injury law, we think of ourselves as also specializing in you. That means one-on-one consultations with our principals, timely follow-ups from our staff, and of course, a long track record of successful settlements.
The partners at Warnett Hallen LLP each have over a decade of experience litigating injury claims and aggressively pursuing full and fair compensation for accident victims. The firm’s legal team will work hard to relieve the stress associated with the complexities of dealing with the insurance agencies so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Beyond creating a comforting and encouraging environment for you, our client, we bring the full depth and breadth of our experience to your personal injury or ICBC claim. Our lawyers prepare every case for trial, with the understanding that positive outcomes only come from thorough preparation.
Here’s How We Can Help You
- Our lawyers will evaluate the evidence in your case and the potential success of your ICBC or personal injury claim. We will do this as part of a free consultation, with no obligation to you.
- We work on a contingency fee basis. We are paid only when you receive compensation. You pay nothing upfront, and if we do not recover money for you, you pay nothing at all.
- If funding for treatment is an issue, our law firm can assist with treatment costs or arrange an agreement with the treatment provider to defer costs.
- Our team will evaluate and work to determine the extent of physical and emotional injuries suffered in your accident.
- Our lawyers will manage all negotiations for no-fault benefits such as wage loss benefits and treatment benefits (physiotherapy, massage, active rehabilitation, etc.)
- Our skilled legal team will guide you through the claims process and collect all the evidence needed to maximize your claim for damages.
- If necessary, our seasoned litigators will take your claim to trial. After all, our motto is: Settle for More ─ because you should never settle for less than what you deserve.
Our dedicated legal team is available to talk 24/7. Please give us a call or contact us online to begin work on your claim.Contact Us Today