Manjot Hallen steps up as the new President of the Liberal Party of Canada (BC) Executive
February 25, 2016, Vancouver – Manjot Hallen, a partner at Vancouver’s personal injury law firm Warnett Hallen, is excited and honoured to be elected as President of BC’s chapter of the Liberal Party of Canada. Hallen has been a committed and involved member of the Liberal Party of Canada (BC) (“LPCBC”) for over 17 years, serving in various leadership positions, most recently as the executive Vice-President.
This new volunteer role isn’t exactly a stretch – before Hallen began practicing law, he worked for the federal government, advising cabinet ministers. His role as President for the LPCBC means he will be leading the executive team and managing the LPCBC’s affairs, representing BC on the National Advisory Board of Directors. “It is an honour to have been acclaimed to this position. I am proud to be the first Indo-Canadian to fill this role,” says Hallen. “I am determined to work hard for the Liberal Party to fulfill its mandate of economic prosperity for all Canadians. Our values are about the equality of opportunity and the ability of all Canadians to get ahead.”
Read the press release.
If you have any questions about the new location or our services, call us today at 604.737.3300.
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – December, 2016
- South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia recognizes Manjot Hallen as the President of the Liberal Party of Canada in British Columbia. This is the first time that a South Asian and/or a visible minority has ever been elected to this position.
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – November, 2016
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – September 2016
- Warnett Hallen voted Best Lawyer When an Accident Strikes
- Why Choose Warnett Hallen LLP
- Client Service a Priority at Warnett Hallen LLP
- The Importance of Medical Treatment
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – August, 2016
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – June, 2016
- We are on the move!
- Vote Warnett Hallen for “Best Lawyer When an Accident Strikes”
- DARPAN 10 With Manjot Singh Hallen
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – February, 2016
- Interview with Mark Lyons
- When ICBC fails to compensate, Warnett Hallen goes to court
- Car accident fatalities up in Burnaby, BC
- Paul Johal and Karai Madill join the Warnett Hallen team
Warnett Hallen LLP appoints two additional lawyers to personal injury practice
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – June, 2015
- Vote for Warnett Hallen!
- On the Road with Vancouver Cycling Enthusiasts
- Pedestrian Struck in Crosswalk with Devastating Results
Business in Vancouver Interview with Manjot Hallen: Lawyers Applying Brakes on Distracted Driving
Manjot Hallen discusses the importance of Warnett Hallen’s new partnership with Drop It And Drive, an organization devoted to raising awareness of the dangers of distracted driving.
Read the article on the Business in Vancouver website or download the PDF.
Warnett Hallen Newsletter – May, 2015
- Read about Typhany Haydock’s accident and the successful ICBC settlement won for her by Warnett Hallen.
- The team at Warnett Hallen discuss their new sponsorship and commitment to Drop it and Drive.
- Send us a compliment! Warnett Hallen needs your help to spread the word on how great our services are.
Press Release: Warnett Hallen LLP Joins Forces with Drop It And Drive to Prevent Distracted Crashes
Vancouver, BC, May 5, 2015
Warnett Hallen LLP is proud to announce their sponsorship of Drop It And Drive, the BC based, not-for-profit organization focused on eliminating distracted driving. Read the article.