If you or a loved one were recently involved in an auto accident in Vancouver, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries you sustained. Finding a qualified personal injury lawyer should be your first course of action.
It’s not uncommon for attorneys to claim they handle personal injury cases when in reality, their services are either limited or unlikely to truly help you receive the damages you deserve for your injuries. You want to know that the personal injury lawyer you are hiring has significant experience and quality reviews from past clients.
A great place to start as you search for a quality personal injury lawyer is to ask the following 10 questions:
- Will you actually be the one handling my case? Or will you be delegating it to another lawyer or team of lawyers in the office?
- Are you currently busy with other cases right now? Do you have time to take on my case as well?
- For how long have you been practicing law? Where did you attend law school?
- Have you ever handled a personal injury case like mine before? What was the outcome?
- Do you have references? I’d like to speak to some of your past clients about your track record and working style.
- In my situation, about how long would it take to resolve the case and receive compensation for my injuries?
- Will this case need to go to trial? Do you recommend other options for resolving my legal issues?
- After hearing the details of my case, what do you think the outcome will be? What compensation value would you recommend accepting?
- If I hire you, how often will I receive communication from you about the status of my case and updates?
- What is contingency fee or percentage do you charge?
Why Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Only a personal injury lawyer who specializes in cases like yours can provide you with the expertise and attention you need to win your case. While lawyers in other areas will claim to know personal injury law, only those with experience in this area can actually help you receive maximum compensation.
Being in a serious auto accident is not only jarring, painful, and uncomfortable, but the ensuing legal actions and paperwork are also quite daunting and confusing. Personal injury lawyers fully understand what goes into these cases and can help you navigate the system and win your case.
Contact Warnett Hallen LLP Today
Were you injured in an auto accident in Vancouver? The personal injury lawyers at Warnett Hallen LLP would be glad to meet with you to review your case and present you with your legal options. Throughout the process of gathering evidence and building your claim, we will provide support for your recovery and assistance with every aspect of your case. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation you deserve for your injuries. Contact Warnett Hallen today for more information.